We talk a lot about our role in caring for the environment as a whole; we highlight our responsibilities and the need to have a relationship with Mother Earth. But do you know that the universe also desires a relationship with us? Here are some deep reflections that show that we can have a two-way relationship with the universe and it can be fruitful!
1. Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet, and the winds long to play with your hair. – Khalil Gibran
2. The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature. – Joseph Campbell
3. To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour. – William Blake
4. There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle. – Deepak Chopra
5. Through our eyes, the universe is perceiving itself. Through our ears, the universe is listening to its harmonies. We are the witnesses through which the universe becomes conscious of its glory, of its magnificence. ― Alan W. Watts
6. No, no, it’s not all random, if it really was all random, the universe would abandon us completely. and the universe doesn’t. it takes care of its most fragile creations in ways we can’t see. like with parents who adore you blindly. and a big sister who feels guilty for being human over you. and a little gravelly-voiced kid whose friends have left him over you. and even a pink-haired girl who carries your picture in her wallet. maybe it is a lottery, but the universe makes it all even out in the end. the universe takes care of all its birds. ― R.J. Palacio, Wonder
7. The entire universe loves and supports me in all my endeavours – Loiuse Hay